Who we are:
We’re a team of dedicated engineers committed to unlocking the power of data, by extracting and transforming unstructured web data into clean, and ready-to-use data for our clients. An integral part of our offerings is large-scale web crawling and extraction using cloud computing and distributed technologies. We’re on a quest for innovative ways to solve the business problems of data acquisition and normalization on the web. Our vision is to make PromptCloud a one-stop brand for data and our growth is geared towards that.
We have a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals can grow their professional careers by working with some of the most advanced technologies and talented team including company founders.
We’re looking for energetic, innovative thinkers who share our vision – and our commitment to our technology leadership and customer success.. If you’re looking for a challenging career with a successful market leader that still has the excitement and hunger of a startup, you should join us as long as you have a passion for technology and are willing to put in an effort to grow further.
Where we are at PromptCloud:
We are a bootstrapped company in the mid-growth phase and are planning to quickly expand (not much in terms of personnel) but heavily with respect to the solutions and global coverage of our clients. Multiple local and global brands are our clients, more details here: (PromptCloud).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This should be someone who has a 'feel' of systems and can troubleshoot infra issues. Like good doctors who can diagnose just by looking at you.
- You should be able to seamlessly don the dev or DevOps hat as needed. Let me know if you are interested or know someone who fits the bill. Prior exposure, ownership of large systems and long term commitment w.r.t career goal alignment are the only must-haves.
- If this is something that you connect with and feel excited about please write to me at hiring [at] our company domain and in the subject please suggest some alternate dmarc entry for our company domain. Mail body should explain why this new dmarc entry and can contain anything else that you feel we should know.
- The candidate should be able to handle a team and must have excellent leadership skills.
Skill required : Linux, Systems Architecture & Design, Load Balancing, Performance Optimization of Software Systems, Team handling, Client Delivery.
- B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science/ Information Technology (M.Tech- CS/IT)
- The candidate must have hands-on and have had prior dynamic experience with systems role as well as lead dev stack.
- Must have 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- A supportive and creative work environment
- Subsidized Daily lunch
- 20 Annual leaves per year
- Flexible working hours
- Employee recognition and awards
- Wellness program that includes partial-paid gym membership and fully-paid health insurance
- Coffee and snacks (of course)
The ideal candidate for this position should have good attention to details, along with excellent time management, client delivery, team handling, leadership, multi-tasking, communication and interpersonal skills.