Looking for a Senior technical writer having more than 5+ years of experience. Who can produce end-user documentation, technical support information deliverables, SDLC process documentation, Internal software library documentation, need to work closely with development Leads. As a Technical Writer, you will develop the ability to translate complex information into clear, concise, and compelling information deliverables.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Producing high-quality documentation for intended audience
· Work with internal teams for product documentation requirements
· Write easy to understand user interface text, online help and user guides
· Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
· Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
· Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
· Create and maintain the information architecture
· Create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
· Follows detailed documentation plans
· Produce project status reports
· Collaborate with other Learning &Performance associates, as needed
· Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
· Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
· Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
· Excellent written skills in English
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Adobe Writer / Atlassian Confluence
· Good familiarity with the SDLC and software development
· University degree in Engineering or equivalent preferred.
· Good familiarity with cloud ( AWS/Azure/GCP ) technologies.