cloudEQ is looking for experienced full-stack engineer with Azure / AWS experience to join our Cloud Observability Platform team. We need engineers to find and remediate production issues in better way using monitoring tools– Power BI, New Relic, Prisma cloud and Prometheus for monitoring distributed cloud environments. The Cloud Monitoring Services team is responsible for making strategy, and implementation of an efficient data store for events, metrics, and application traces. The team builds and maintains solutions that help in getting metrics, events, and logs from business applications and monitoring, logging tools. You will be working closely with the internal application and infrastructure engineering and operations team to design, implement, maintain, and consult Cloud Observability platform.
· In- depth experience installing, configuring, maintaining different tools Nagios, New Relic, Prisma cloud for dynamic and static scanning, AWS CloudWatch and SolarWinds (Pingdom).
· Experience with Data visualization Power in BI and New relic.
· Experience creating new relic and power bi dashboards to display time-based data plots
· Experience in APM and Reporting tools (Power BI/new relic & Prisma cloud)
· Enhance existing Grafana dashboards and added new dashboards
· Manage / maintain Cloud Native Monitoring and Management solutions including: NewRelic, Azure Monitoring, elastic search, Prometheus, Solarwinds (Pingdom)