Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Education, Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- BE/ B. Tech/ MCA with 8+ yearsΓÇÖ experience and deep understanding of Microsoft technologies, web development, architecture, configuration, deployment, and domain driven designs.
┬╖ Prior experience of Core Programming skills in Java frameworks - J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Web services, JPA, Hibernate, JMS, OAUTH.
- Sound understanding of practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment would be great advantage.
- Prior experience of account mgt. creating, maintaining, and enhancing client relationships to yield business opportunities by working closely with clientΓÇÖs CIO, CTO, PMO will be of advantage.
- Strong project management and technical fundamental skills to build complex enterprise software applications.
- Ability to leverage cutting edge Agile and Lean practices to lead self-organizing teams to deliver software that does exactly what is needed as per client requirements.
- Ability to take the needs and challenges of client and partner with them to formulate the delivery road map and project plans to support business strategies and goals.
┬╖ Very strong experience in managing enterprise applications in Java with medium to large teams.
- Hands-on OOPS, Data Structure and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Hands-on with design Principles and Domain Driven Design.
- Must carry Go Getter attitude, enjoy working in progressive and Agile organization with greater self- driven ownership of project deliveries for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in preparing technical Proposal, effort, and cost estimation.
- Should be passionate, hungry for continual learning to keeps pace with latest trends, technologies, and tools in Project Management.
- Knows all times, technical depth and client expectation including health of the project, critical path items, risks, and impact to timelines.
- Build positive team dynamics and relationships with client staff; remedying dysfunction to maintain healthy and productive Taazaa communities with client.