Who We Are
Are you looking for a fresh experience in creating and unleashing great software?
Taazaa Inc. is a custom software development company based in Cleveland, Ohio, US and Noida, India. We believe software should make life easier and that great software should be more accessible to organizations that need it.
Learn more about us at Taazaa.com.
Why Join Taazaa?
Taazaa is a tech community where you can thrive. We look for people who like working with a team, make work fun, and enjoy helping others. If you have a curious mind, a kind heart, and a can-do attitude, you’ll fit in perfectly.
As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the development, project leadership, quality, and timely delivery of the project. Client based projects, client liaison, pre-sales, and cross-functional development will fall within the ambit of your responsibilities.
Ø Identify key business objectives and provide solution recommendations while performing business proves and management consulting analysis.
Ø Proven track record of delivering a collection projects and products for a portfolio size of $5M - $10M
Ø 10+ years of business development, project delivery and client relationship management in a technology environment
Ø Good business acumen and ability to negotiate with business partners
Ø Strong customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
Ø Good executive presence
Ø Ability to develop strategic plans and translate them to actionable roadmaps
Ø Good financial and people leadership skills
Ø Initiates, builds and maintains productive customer relationships
Ø Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
Ø Comfortable working in a matrixed organisation with excellent communication and networking skills – able to effectively manage and influence senior leaders as well as a broad range of stakeholder
Ø Ability to manage risk, and encourage strategic risk management based delivery in others to manage expectations and communicate effectively
Ø Strong collaboration skills to build teams across business boundaries
Ø Leadership skills to successfully lead large, diverse and virtual teams. Agile working experience necessary.
Ø Drives operational improvements and efficiencies through the creation and implementation of rigorous process and controls, acts as a gatekeeper for quality
Ø Building trust with senior stakeholders in times of pressure.
Ø Manage scope of projects from inception to closure. Define, develop and manage implementation schedules and project budgets.
Ø Coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kickoff and ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks.
Ø Ensure project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards.
Ø Responsible for managing the business unit as a profit center.
Ø Identify potential sales opportunities for the sales team. Support the Sales team in gathering requirements to develop a solution fit with a strong value proposition.
Ø Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
· Good technical experience in Java, Angular, DevOps and open source projects.
* Strong understanding of SDLC and Architecture.
* Extensive background in development and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle.
* Delivery Management objectives in Onshore & Offshore Model for multiple clients across the globe.
* Project planning and progress monitoring, including budget control and milestone control.
* Creative problem solver, able to build contingency plans and handle stressful situation with professionalism.
* Provide leadership and direction to the Delivery teams. Handle Operational issues related to the delivery center.
* Provide technical support and participate in the Change Control Board and/ or change control process.
* Become the Single point of contact for delivery and act as an advocate between the Service Delivery and the Customer.
* Drive and coordinate crisis management.
* Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
* Understanding of Agile methodologies
The IT Service Delivery Manager is empowered to exercise sound judgment and encouraged to make clear decisions on project issues, managing customer relationships, delivering value, providing leadership and guidance to direct reports, and partnering with peer team members