About Taazaa people:
We’re growing! Turns out that our clients appreciate working with GREAT PEOPLE who deliver QUALITY SOLUTIONS. Our team needs a few more problem solvers to join our quest to:
At Taazaa, our success is the result of one thing: Our People. We hire great, trustworthy people who are humble, smart and hungry to learn & deliver. That makes for a dedicated team who take pride in their work and love getting better.
Here is what is expected from an Mobile App (IOS) Developer
Essential Role & Responsibilities
· Implement the desired architecture for the project assigned, with proficiency
· Expected to work closely with the Project Lead in setting up timelines.
· Expected to execute the created plan to achieve milestones.
· Expected to participate in Client communication and be precise, complete while sharing information or seeking answers.
· Expected to be a solution provider to the team members.
· Expected to be a mentor to the team members.
· Expected to establish standard and consistent coding practices.
· Expected to be precise and complete in timely communications.
· Expected to be a strong team player with passion for technology.
· Expected to gain proficiency in most of mobile OS, specially Android and iOS, and ability to go platform agnostic
· Expected to explore new tech stack and keep himself/herself and the team up-to-date.
· Proficient in iOS, Swift till the latest versions
· Proficient in using XCode
· Proficient in creating stateful Apps that uses local storages, preferences and database like Core Data, Sqlite, Firebase RT DB, Realm DB
· Proficient in handling Push Notification, Cloud Message APIs and Socket Communication
· Proficient in RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Proficient in architecture patterns like VIPER, MVVM, MVP, MVC
· Proficient in handling App Store deployment process.
· Strong knowledge of Multithreading, IO, Networking, and Performance Tuning
· Proficient in Version Control Systems based on Git. Must know Branching strategies.
· Nice to have proficiency in any Cross Platform stack like React Native, Flutter
· Nice to have understanding of Android and development in Java/Kotlin
· Nice to have knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
Taazaa employees are those who:
Love giving and getting feedback that converts into action
You will fit in well if you:
· Like a team approach
· Make work fun
· Enjoy helping others
· Keep your promises
· Own (and fix) your mistakes
· Are highly competent
· Have passion for your work
· Practice disciplined engineering
· Think creatively