To support CDS global and regional CRM/CX initiatives. The team will be involved in delivering, operating, and supporting the existing CRM implementations and all future projects and services.
The CRM Architect is responsible for the overall design and governance of multiple CRM/CX specific to the following areas.
- System Design
- Security Model
- Technical Architecture
- Understanding scale, and architecting implementations that can be expanded seamlessly
- Directing integrations of systems via API
- Maintaining and overseeing governance
- Responsible for the SDLC related to CRM
- Solution Validation
- Preferrable to have PHP, JS, CSS, and HTML skillset
- Design and build industry agnostic CRM solutions in areas such as Customers Segmentation, Partner/Dealer Management, Inventory Management, Opportunities Management, Customer Master Data, Incentive, Loyalty, Support, Case Management & all other areas.
- Oversees the quality of output arising from solution build and manage the technical integrity and architectural compliance of the solution.
- Evaluates and leverage CRM emerging technologies to support the company growth and strategy.
- Building the SaaS based application
- Aligning the solution stack to cloud native principles using the CNCF elements like Kubernetes and Containerization
- Ability to mentor junior resources and validate deliverables