· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
· Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
· Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
· Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
· Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
· Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
· Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
· Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
· Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
· Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed