About the Company:
NovelVox is a 13 years young technical savvy company with a proven record of delivering world-class software products in over 18+ countries.
NovelVox has been providing Contact Center Optimization Software Solutions to prominent names in the banking and finance, telecom, IT and government sectors.
Our relentless, exclusive focus on providing innovative, unified communications and contact center technology working closely with a demanding customer base has brought us success as one of the leading players in the global marketplace for contact center business intelligence.
With a customer base spread across US, Europe, Asia, Canada & Middle East, We have sales offices in London (UK) & Washington (US).
We have our corporate office in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
For more info on NovelVox please visit : www.novelvox.com.
Products designed to compliment Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, and many more Contact Center vendors across the globe
More than 160 deployments in business verticals including Banking, Telecoms, Logistics & Travel, Healthcare, Government, Education, and Retail.
Open door policy
Opportunity to work on Full-stack
Onsite Opportunity (Domestic as well as International)
Industry benchmarked Salary
Young and enthusiastic work environment
Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
Work from home
• Deploying components and/or applications
• Unit Testing, debugging, and maintaining code in one's own development environment
• Interacting with the team to get the requirements/design
• Learning configuration management and build/release management
• Actively participating in POC and Demo creation
• Ensure, smooth and effective communication with the client
• Understanding the basic architecture of Novelvox standard products
• Coding tools/utilities for maintaining/monitoring/setting up the environments
• Coding on the top of NovelVox standard Products for fulfilling customer's requirement
• Providing Level 2 and Level 3 support to end customers
• Good knowledge of core JAVA, J2EE (servlets, JSP), XML, JSON
• Good knowledge/concepts of DBMS and PL/SQL
• Clear fundamentals like Object oriented programming concepts
• Basic knowledge of Java script, HTML 5, CSS
Experience and Qualification
• Qualification: BE/B-Tech /MCA or any equivalent degree
• Timely and successful completion of module
• Adherence to the quality process defined for the project
• Adherence to the operational process defined for the company
• Continuous updating of technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses,
reading manuals, accessing new applications and investigating new technologies
• Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the
• Enhancing and maintaining positive work culture & environment
• Good communication skills
• Good logical ability and ability to handle ambiguity.
• Adaptable and quick learner
• Team player - Ability to work well in a team - carrying out own part and helping to pull and achieve as
• Good Problem-Solving skills - Any project, any technology, any situation, and the person should try to
solve problems at various levels
• Willingness to work in different time zones and odd times
• Goes through technical newsgroups and Blogs to keep him/her updated and also contributes through
Blogs and newsgroups